Not having hot water in the property can be ever so agonising.
In some instances, you may be subject to this fault for a variety of different reasons such as:
- The meter requires to be topped up
- There is a fault in the property
- There is a fault in the area
If there is no hot water in the property, at the first instance we would recommend you to check the balance of the gas meter.
If the gas meter is below £0.00 this is therefor the cause for there being no hot water.
Alternatively, please contact us via
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report the fault via our website by accessing the following link: http://www.sterlingdevere.com/reportafault_ct.php
- Calling us on 020 8610 9028 and selecting the maintenance option
We shall endeavour to get the issue resolved at the earliest of opportunities.